Translate

Friday 7 September 2012

I'm back!

Hi guys,

Sorry I've not posted in a while (it's a long story) but I'm back now.

Okay, about the feedback on the professional critique, it was alot better then predictided.

(I can't say who did the critique but I will hint at a very successfully publishing company)

Anyway, the general overview of the feedback goes like this:

  • "You have some lovely vivid descriptions that brought Trinidad alive and made it very visual for the reader." Direct quote from the feedback.
  • Synopsis needs work.
  • Use careful editing.
  • Think about the shape of the story. And....
  • Great opening story (with baby Teddy)!
They didn't say that it was perfect, but they did say that it's very good and very promising.

That's all for now folks, I'll update again next Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment